Thursday, September 12, 2013

Are You Making These 8 Common Juicing Mistakes? - Excellent Hungry For Change article

Hi all!!

Long time, no blog.   I read this article this morning and thought it definitely should be shared!!!

The only thing on this list that I was unaware of was the swishing it around in my mouth before I swallow.......All I can picture is getting green teeth over time.






I really like how the author describes juicing as a supplement.   When people say to me - "I'd rather eat my vegetables...."  Well, are you going to eat an entire bunch of kale, a cucumber, 3 celery stalks, two handfuls of spinach, and two apples in one sitting?  I don't think so.  You're not going to consume that in one day, let alone one sitting.

Enjoy the article and I hope you learn something :)

Are You Making These Common 8 Juicing Mistakes?


No comments:

Post a Comment